Welcome, To my Blog

Hi guys, I'm Bradley a gamer with a serious appetite for gaming. I play games like Skyrim, Fable, Fallout, Battlefield, Bioshock, Minecraft, Saints Row, Crackdown,Borderlands, Dead space and Left 4 Dead. I 'll be doing gaming reviews, comparing games and all that lovely stuff. So join me as I go on a gaming adventure hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making these blogs :P

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dead Space 2 Review




I love Dead space. That's all I can say I just love this game. There is just something to Dead Space which leaves me wanting more even after completing one and two I still want more. This game is not for the faint hearted only the brave can withstand the bloodcurdling monsters of Dead Space known as Necromorphs. Ah yes the Necromorphs horrible things these are the main monsters you will face in Dead Space they use vents, hidden rooms and elevators to scare the living day lights out of you so watch your back. Also Dead Space has a great array of weapons to use at your disposal these include the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle,  Graviton Accelerator, Javelin Gun and so many more to choose. Dead Space always keeps you on the edge of your seat with classic flashlight horror scenes so expect anything. Dead Space has a great story line as well as a great multiplayer game mode so don't miss out buy Dead Space. Tips for this game will be: 1. Always check dead bodies because well... you'll see why 2. When there is a box suspiciously placed in front of a door or vent don't take the bait 3. Be ready for anything... ANYTHING! I'm going to rate this game 10/10. So yeah buy this game and you'll know what I'm on about.

4 comments:

  1. never played dead space but after this sounds like something id like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead space 2 was pretty sick, i gotta admit, shooting the crap out of everything in dead space 2 was always more fun than other games.

    ReplyDelete